Accreditation and Memberships
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
The College participates in the National Council for State Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA) as an approved member of Indiana SARA. Through NC-SARA, the College may engage in interstate educational activities, including enrolling students in other SARA states. The College is not required to be authorized in California, Florida or Massachusetts (non-SARA states).
Programs of various departments are approved by professional associations, including:
- American Art Therapy Association
- American Bar Association (through February 17, 2017)
- American Music Therapy Association
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Institute for the Certification of Computer Professionals (ICCP)
- National Association of Schools of Music
- Society for Human Resource Management