3+1 Leadership Development Program
Imagine walking down the aisle at graduation and receiving two degrees at once. Holding a bachelor’s degree in one hand, you accept your master’s with the other. Now imagine doing all of this in only four years. 3+1 is an accelerated program combining three years of undergraduate study in accounting, business administration, human resource management or marketing, with one-year in the College’s distinguished Master of Leadership Development (MLD) program.
Your path to success starts here! Scholarships and financial aid are available. In 3+1, you’ll earn a distinguished degree with professional experience that sets you apart from the rest.
Combined with our strong liberal arts foundation, 3+1 empowers you to think creatively about complex business problems. You’ll develop the tools needed to become a confident leader, ready to take charge in the fast-paced global business world. Our accelerated program allows you to:
- Hit the job market sooner, with greater career opportunities.
- Take the fast track to professional success.
- Access cutting-edge technology.
- Graduate with honors.
- Save time and money.
Are you up for challenging academic opportunities? Do you want an exceptional educational experience? Then 3+1 might be a good fit for you! In our selective accelerated program, high-achieving students are empowered to become tomorrow’s leaders by:
- Completing an exclusive honors undergraduate curriculum.
- Interacting with current graduate students in workshops and presentations.
- Networking with leading business professionals.
- Transitioning seamlessly into our MLD program without taking the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Taking online summer courses, with limited time on campus.
- Specialized internship and experiential learning opportunities.
- Interacting with world-class, tenured business faculty, almost all of who have owned their own businesses