Financial Aid Information
You will be expected to pay for the following:
- Tuition and fees
- Room and board
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses
- Books for your classes
Visit the Financial Aid website for more information.
Agreements with International Universities
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College has agreements with several international schools, including:
- Shirayuri College, Japan
- Providence University, Taiwan
- Central China Normal University, aka HuaZhong Normal University, China
- China Women’s University, China
- Sungshin Women’s University, South Korea
- Regent’s University, UK
There may be discounted tuition rates available, for both visiting and degree-seeking students. Please check with The Office of Admission, phone 1-800-926-SMWC, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information about these international agreements.
Admitted International Student Information
- Finalize travel arrangements
- Obtain health insurance
- Letter from the Campus Life Office (PDF)
- Academic calendar and important dates (PDF)
- Complete new student forms
- Obtain your visa
- Contact us if you need anything
I-20 - Student Visa Information
- You must first apply and be admitted to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
- Once you have been admitted, we will mail you an I-20 document.
- You must make an appointment and take the I-20 to a U.S. Consulate or Embassy to apply for your student F-1 student status visa.
For additional information about visa regulations, please see the U.S. Department of State visa information:http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html
International Student Orientation
When you arrive, an Orientation Team of domestic and international students (who are eager to meet you!) will do their best to make you feel at home at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College. Your first week here will be filled with activities designed to help you meet new people and get to know our campus and the local community. You will find The Woods a warm and friendly place where faculty, staff, and students work together to make our community friendly and welcoming for all.