Application for International Students
We are very pleased that you are considering applying to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College! Requirements for entry into Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College are different depending on your learning goals.
International Graduate Students
If you are an International Student interested in a graduate degree, please review the graduate admission process.
APPLICATION PROCESS (Undergrad)
Visiting Students or degree-seeking students need to submit the following:
- Completed Application.
- Personal Essay.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Secondary school and college transcripts. Course-by-course transcript evaluations, translated in English and converted to a US grading scale, must be requested by WES, World Education Services, www.wes.org, or ECE, Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc, www.ece.org.
- Certificate of finance form demonstrating ability to pay for term of study.
- Official TOEFL scores (We require a minimum score of 62 for the internet based test and 500 on the paper based test). Other English proficiency tests may be accepted and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- A copy of the photo identification page of your passport as required by the Department of Homeland Security
Please allow 7-10 days after submission of application and supporting materials for an acceptance decision to be made.
All materials must be submitted online or mailed to:
Office of Admission
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
1 St Mary of Woods Coll
St Mary of the Woods IN 47876-1001
United States of America