We are glad that you are interested in Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College. We know you’re thinking about your future and are on the verge of making one of the most important decisions of your life. We invite you to discover your place at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College. As you take your first step toward becoming a “Woodsie,” we’ll be right alongside you on your journey, helping you through the process. Here are the first steps you will need to take:
Complete our free online application to get started. After all application materials, are received, acceptance decisions are made within two weeks.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College shows it commitment to helping talented students who show exceptional academic performance and outstanding promise through scholarships and financial aid.
- Complete online application (required)
- Send in your official high school transcript (required)
- Send in your official test scores (required)
- ACT code 1242
- SAT code 1704
- Official college transcripts (if any)
- Writing sample/essay (strongly recommended)
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- Review our Admission standards
- Complete Enrollment Deposit form (after admission)
Mail admission materials and transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
1 St Mary of Woods Coll
Saint Mary of the Woods, IN 47876-1099
*Federal law requires college transcripts be sent directly from the originating college where the coursework was completed. Transcripts sent or delivered by students cannot be accepted.