Tax Benefits for Hoosiers
Qualify for the Indiana CC-40 tax credit by making a gift to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College before December 31st!
Indiana taxpayers may take a tax credit of half (50%) of their gift to SMWC. For a joint return, the maximum credit is $200 based on a gift of $400 or more. And for a single return, the maximum credit is $100 based on a gift of $200 or more. The tax credit directly reduces the “bottom line” of your state income tax by reducing the amount you owe in taxes.
For corporations, the amount of a corporation's credit is equal to fifty percent (50%) of the total amount given during the tax year. However, the credit may not exceed the lesser of: a) ten percent (10%) of the corporation's adjusted gross income tax liability, or b) the amount of $1,000.
Make your gift today!
- Conveniently call toll free (888) 769-0013 with your credit card
- To give now online, use our secure online donation form
- Or, simply mail a check postmarked by December 31 to:
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
Office of Advancement
PO Box 70
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, IN 47876
To obtain a CC-40 tax form:
- Pick one up from your public library or local IRS office
- Or, contact SMWC Office of Advancement at (888) 769-0013 or email and we'll happily mail the form to you.
For further information about this credit, contact:
Indiana Department of Revenue
Taxpayer Services Division
100 N. Senate Avenue IGCN 105
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2253
Telephone: (317) 232-2240