If you are considering the Master of Music Therapy program, we highly recommend you begin the application process as soon as possible. If you apply online, the application fee is waived - so there isn't any reason to delay! Apply now!
In order to apply for the Master of Music Therapy program, you must submit the following:
- Completed application form (online or by mail)
- Official transcript of all collegiate work
- Biographic statement
- Two letters of recommendation; should be completed using the online form: Graduate Recommendation Form
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Undergraduate degree or credential in Music Therapy, if you are not a MT-BC you may be interested in the distance Music Therapy Equivelancy Program (MTED) offered through Woods Online.
- Audition tape or CD including two contrasting pieces on your major instrument
Other admission requirements include the following:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher on any undergraduate work.
- Undergraduate degree or credential in Music Therapy
- Board Certified Music Therapist Certificate
- Nine hours of psychology (including Abnormal Psychology)
Applications are processed upon receipt and acceptance letters are mailed within 30 days. All application materials should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate Admission
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
1 St. Mary of Woods Coll
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana 47876-1099
For Questions about the Admissions process please contact:
Read PDF files with the free Adobe Reader.