Woods Online Admission
You can achieve your goal of a college education through our flexible and convenient distance program, Woods Online.
Application and Admission Steps
- Complete a FREE online application;
- Request official transcripts from ALL colleges you have attended;
- Complete a FAFSA and add our school code 001835;
- Receive your admission decision;
- Submit your $100 non-refundable tuition deposit for admission and indicate the number of hours you wish to take (12 is considered full time);
- Receive registration information approximately 1 month prior to orientation from the Woods Online office.;
- Attend orientation on campus or online*;
- Begin classes!
*Education majors are required to attend campus orientation
Enrollment Deadlines and Orientation Dates
- Sept. 29, 2015: Application Deadline
- Oct. 6, 2015: Enrollment Deadline
Send Application Materials To:
Office of Admission
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
1 St Mary of Woods Coll
Saint Mary of the Woods, IN 47876-1099
Other Ways to Send Materials:
Fax: (812) 535-5010
A Note About Official College Transcripts
Federal law requires college transcripts be sent directly to the college from the originating college where the coursework was completed. We cannot accept transcripts sent or delivered by students.
Some majors have geographic restrictions; contact the Office of Admission for more information.