#YouCanGoBack at SMWC
Recognizing that economic and personal circumstances can often interrupt a college education in progress, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College supports the “You Can Go Back” initiative by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education. This initiative is an effort to reengage more than 750,000 Hoosier adults who have college credit by providing pathways and incentives for degree completion. Indiana’s goal is to increase the percentage of Hoosiers with education beyond high school to 60 percent by 2025.
Many may have left for a number of reasons – financial concerns, work obligations or family responsibilities. The initiative advocates for financial assistance, flexibility and seamless transfer policies – all of which Woods Online at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College offers. Read more details >
The following programs and incentives are available to eligible returning students:
- Tuition discount of $1000 or more
- Grade Forgiveness
- Academic credit for work/military experience
- Online programs
- Free online or face-to-face tutoring
- Academic Support Team mentors
- Assigned Faculty Advisors relevant to your program
10 Reasons to Earn Your Degree at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
- Financial aid makes your education affordable.
- Online classes provide flexibility.
- Alternative ways to earn credit help you complete your degree faster.
- Internships give you valuable experience.
- Grade- and debt-forgiveness help you start over.
- Tutoring and online support are there when you need them.
- Transfer policies ensure that you don’t lose credits.
- Online education uses learning approaches designed for adult students.
- Recognized among the Best Online Undergraduate Programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- Unmatched experience in educating adults students since 1979.