Financial Aid Office
SMWC is committed to the higher education of women and men in the tradition of the liberal arts, with emphasis on preparing students for leadership roles in a diverse and global society.
The vision of the Financial Aid Office is to enhance recruitment and retention of students through support of financial aid programs to assist families with educational expenses.
Financial Aid extended Spring office hours:
The Financial Aid Office will be open every Tuesday & Thursday until
7:00 p.m. from Feb.11th - May 1st.
If you need assistance completing the 2014-15 FAFSA or want to review your financial aid; our staff will be available to meet with students and families during evening hours!
Please feel free to call or email us at:
- 2014-15 FAFSA is now available!! www.fafsa.gov
- Why file: It is required for state and federal aid (including loans), it's simple and FREE!
- REMEMBER: Indiana, undergraduate students must complete the application by the March 10th deadline to be considered for state grants. Failure to file by the deadline will result in a loss of eligibility.
- State grant recipients:
- Indiana residents who are planning on attending 2014-15 as a part-time student ONLY(less than 12 credit hours per semester) will be required to complete the "Indiana Part-time grant application". The option to complete the application will be available on the FAFSA website, after you submit your FAFSA. Part-time students are required to successfully complete 18 credit hours per year.
- 21st Century recipients - are required to successfully complete 30 credit hours per year to remain eligible for the 21st Century award.
- Due to Federal Privacy regulations, all correspondence will be sent to the student's SMWC email account.
Scholarships and Institutional Awards
Choose a program below to view available scholarships and grants specifically for that program.