Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College (SMWC) appreciates the dedicated service and sacrifice of military personnel and their families. We are proud to have been selected as a military-friendly college. Military benefits often vary upon enrollment status. Select from the program that best fits your educational goals.
You may choose to pursue your degreee on campus after you have completed your service.
We support you by:
- assisting in a successful transition from military to higher education through leadership opportunities,
- applying military established organizational, critical reading, and cognitive thinking skills to the classroom, and
- utilizing experiences within the course as an effective way to advance academic ability.
Recognized as one of the largest online programs in Indiana, you’ll benefit from the flexibility to study anytime, from anywhere while carrying out your mission. We understand the demands of being in the military. That's why we offer you:
- Online courses
- Credit for life experiences
- Advisors who understand your needs
- Online tutoring
- Benefit and scholarship information
Learn more about VA benefits, Yellow Ribbon Program, and
spouse and dependents benefits