Tuition & Fees
At SMWC, our Financial Aid staff is here to help you find the resources you need to finance your education. We offer several institutional scholarships and the Corporate Connections discount...making your educational goals attainable!
Invest in Yourself.
Did you know that the typical college graduate earns between 70-80% more than a typical high-school graduate, and those with advance degrees earn two to three times as much as high-school graduates? An investment in yourself is a valuable one.
Financial Aid is Available!
95% of our part-time and full-time students are eligible to receive financial aid benefits. We awarded over $4 million dollars in institutional aid last year. Don't miss out...obtaining a private college education can be affordable!
To learn about financing a private college education please see our Financial Aid FAQs.
6 Easy Steps to Qualify for Financial Aid
- Complete your application for admission into our program.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Review the Student Aid Report (SAR), mailed to you after the completion of the FAFSA.
- Submit any paperwork requested by the college's Financial Aid Office.
- Confirm that you are fully admitted to the College.
- Review your financial aid award letter.