Church of the Immaculate Conception

The centerpiece of campus, the Church was inspired by the Eglise de la Trinité (Holy Trinity Church) in Paris, France (1867). Construction for the current church began with the laying of the cornerstone in 1886; the Church was consecrated in 1907. It was designed by D.A. Bohlen and Son of Indianapolis, Indiana. The exterior was completed in 1890.

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer