Name Changes

Changing the name on the academic record of a current student requires legal documentation. Students should bring or send a copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree, driver's license or other legal document to:

Office of the Registrar
Guerin Hall, Room 203

Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
1 St Mary of Woods Coll
Saint Mary of the Woods, IN  47876-1099