Information regarding registration and registering for classes.

Declaring / Changing Majors

Each student is assigned an academic advisor in his or her declared major (and minor, if applicable). However, career and goal exploration often lead a student in a different direction. Contact the Office of the Registrar to be assigned to an appropriate advisor.

Final Grades

Final grades are obtained through MySMWC. Paper grade reports are no longer mailed to students. For further information about accessing the MySMWC site, contact 812.535.5014 or registrar(at)

Incompletes / Extensions

At the end of a semester, students successfully completing at least 50% of the work for a class may petition the faculty member for an extension of time to complete the class. The faculty member will file the grade of "I" and state whether the student has one, two or three months in which to finish. Students will be billed for any incomplete grades they receive at $25 per credit hour per month of the extension.

Registration / Register for Classes

Special reservation events are scheduled for new, incoming undergraduate students in April and June of each year.

Registration for returning students is now through MySMWC Students are required to obtain a registration access code from their academic advisor for registration completion.