Live, learn, and work towards your dreams while living in historic Le Fer Hall. Completed in 1924, the architecture is old-world French Renaissance. While the look is historic, Le Fer is complete with the modern conveniences of air-conditioning and technology. Students that live on campus find it easier to engage in the Campus community which often means better grades and a happier student. And, there is the convenience of walking to class, watching a movie on the large screen television in Sullivan Lounge, and having your friends close by when you need help with a class project.
- Hardwood floors
- High ceilings
- Ceiling fans
- Stackable twin beds – regular length
- Basic cable
- Wireless Internet
- Direct-dial phone line with voicemail
- Rooms that have connecting bathrooms
- Lower-cost rooms that use a community bathroom
- A full kitchen on every floor for those evenings you want to bake cookies!
- 24-hour computer lab on the main floor with free printing
- Student lounge with large-screen television and study areas
- Student center that includes game tables and fitness center
- Laundry area