Consumer Complaints

During admission or enrollment, you may have a problem or complaint. College faculty, staff and administrators are committed to resolving such situations. You should first communicate directly with the person(s) involved and attempt to find a solution. If a resolution does not result, bring the issue to that person's supervisor or department chair and to the director of the program in which you are enrolled. If the outcome is not satisfactory, appeal to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and finally to the College President for a hearing before a special board.

Proceeding through these steps is likely to resolve the problem. If not, you may communicate with the College's accrediting body (Higher Learning Commission) and/or with the deartment of higher education in you home state. Here are the links.